Laser Hair Removal in London
Whether you shave it, wax it, pluck it or bleach it, your hair still comes back. Its time to seize the day and try our award-winning Soprano Titanium Laser Hair Removal system for permanent hair reduction, forever.
Soprano Titanium laser is a breakthrough hair removal platform that combines ultimate functionality with unparalleled comfort. Thanks to its large 4 cm applicator and advanced cooling system, treatments are now much faster and pain free. Featuring its exclusive 3D technology, Soprano Titanium combines the three most effective laser wavelengths into a single applicator, simultaneously targeting different depths within the hair follicle. By combining the absorption and penetration levels of different wavelengths, along with extended treatment coverage, increased comfort and low maintenance requirements, Soprano Titanium is the safest and most efficient hair removal treatment available today.
Soprano Titanium is safe and effective for all skin types and hair types, except for very blonde, red, grey and white hair where there isn’t enough pigment to attract the laser light. It is also FDA approved for tanned skin which makes it the number one choice all year around. The unique ‘in-motion’ delivery of the laser light targets the root of the hair, destroying specific cells to eliminate the hair with no damage to the surrounding skin.
We will design a customised treatment plan for you depending on your hair growth, colour, density and thickness, which will span over 6 – 8 treatments. We usually recommend a course of 8 treatments to see a substantial reduction in hair growth and life changing results!
The Soprano Titanium Laser hair removal method is unlike any other laser hair removal treatment. Featuring its exclusive 3D technology, Soprano Titanium combines the three most effective laser wavelengths into a single applicator, simultaneously targeting different tissue depths and anatomical structures within the hair follicle.
•The Alexandrite 755nm – This wavelength is used to target an extensive range of hair colours and types, including thin hair and hair that is light in colour, and can even address embedded hair.
•The SPEED 810nm– This wavelength is used for darker skin types, and targets the deep hair follicle. It has a moderate tissue penetration depth to treat areas like the arms, legs, cheeks, and chin.
•YAG 1064– The YAG 1064 is the most penetrative wavelength, and is ideal for treating embedded hairs, like those that can occur in the armpits and pubic area, and targets the deepest parts of the follicle for the most effective laser hair removal treatment possible.
By combining the absorption and penetration levels of different wavelengths, along with extended treatment coverage, increased comfort and low maintenance requirements, Soprano Titanium is the safest and most efficient hair removal treatment available today.
- No more shaving or waxing
- Virtually pain-free procedure
- Cutting edge Soprano Titanium 2019 technology
- Up to 95% of hair reduced
- Treats all skin tones and hair colours, except for very blonde, red, grey and white hair
- Detailed grid system to target every hair follicle (PCOS)
- Award-winning machine
- FDA-approved for tanned skin
- Disclaimer: individual results may vary.
A consultation is important to primarily discuss your needs and expectations. Our aesthetic practitioner will assess your medical history and suitability for the treatment and ask you to give informed consent for the treatment course.
BOOK ONLINE TODAY
A patch test is required at least 24 hours before commencing your first treatment. This is to assess the amount of melanin (colour) in the hair and determine the correct settings to use for an effective, virtually pain-free treatment. You will be asked to shave the area on the morning of your first treatment to achieve the best results.
During the treatment, the laser is passed over the skin in a slow, fluid motion. This movement gradually heats the hair follicles in the sub dermal (lower) layer of the skin using pulses of energy that are absorbed into the melanin (brown colour) in the hair. This damages the blood supply to the hair, so it can no longer be produced. All you will feel is a warm, comfortable sensation whilst this magic is happening!
After your treatment, your hair will start to grow as though it’s been shaved. The hairs can remain in the skin and often become attached to the epidermis (upper layers of skin). They will fall out 1-4 weeks after the treatment as the skin naturally renews itself. As the blood supply to the hair has been damaged, the follicle starts to miniaturises, resulting in the hair being eradicated or depigmented and fined to vellus hair. Treatment intervals vary from 4-8 weeks apart depending on the treatment area.
- Avoid the sun and sunbeds 2 weeks before and after treatment. You MUST avoid bleaching, plucking or waxing hair for 6 weeks prior to treatment.
- Do not use Depilatory creams 1 week prior to treatment.
- If have had a history of cold sores, zovirax may be used prior to treatment and continued one week after treatment.
- The use of tanning cream must be discontinued two weeks before treatment.
- Please thoroughly shave the area with a bladed razor (not electric trimmers) the evening before your treatment or first thing in the morning on the day with your treatment. If you arrive with the area unshaved or poorly shaven we will not be able to perform your treatment and therefore you will lose one session of your total treatment course. Skin must be stubble free and smooth otherwise the treatment will be at greater risk of causing burns.
- For Facial Laser Hair Removal you must arrive without make-up or arrive early enough to remove your own make-up on site on time before your appointment.
- If you are having your fingers or toes treated, please ensure you are not wearing any nail polish.
- Safety considerations are important during the laser procedure. The client and the operator will wear protective eyewear during the procedure.
- Immediately after treatment, there may be redness, swelling and in very rare cases mild blistering at the treatment area, which may feel like mild sunburn. These are normal skin reactions to this treatment.
- The application of iced water during the first few hours after treatment will reduce any discomfort.
- The application of aloe vera gel/creame recommended.
- Make-up may be used immediately after the treatment unless there is epidermal blistering.
- Avoid sun exposure for 2 weeks to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation or darker pigmentation. Use sunscreen SPF 30 or greater at all times throughout the course of treatment.
- Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin. Do not use any other hair removal treatment methods (waxing, electrolysis or tweezing) that will disturb the hair follicle at the treatment area throughout your laser course. Shaving or depilatories may be used.
- Hair regrowth occurs at different rates on different areas of the body. New hair growth will not occur for AT LEAST three weeks after treatment.
- Anywhere from 5-19 days after the treatment, shedding of the surface hair may occur and this appears as new hair growth. This is NOT new hair growth. You can clean and remove the hair by washing or wiping the area with a wet cloth or Loofa sponge.
- After the underarms are treated, use a powder, instead of deodorant, for 48 hours after the treatment to reduce skin irritation.
- Photosensitive Medications
- Lupus Disease
- Roaccutane (in the last 6 months)
- History of cancer (in particular skin cancer)
- Melasma (Applicable if treating facial)
- Diabetes Type 1 Disease / Diabetes Disease Insulin Dependent
- Psoriasis/Eczema (on area wishing to be treated)
- Keloid Scars
- Auto - Immune Diseases